About three percent of the nation’s school age children are homeschooled, according to a National Center for Education Statistics’ 2011-12 report, and recent studies have established the academic excellence of many homeschooled children.
Robust, standards-aligned curriculum is key to preparing homeschooled children for college and career opportunities, and access to certified, highly qualified teachers, especially in higher grade levels, foreign languages, and electives can be challenging.
Village Virtual can help!
Village Virtual works in partnership with a number of homeschool umbrella organizations to provide rigorous and engaging online curriculum and access to a certified, highly qualified teacher that assures parents that their children are receiving the best possible preparation for college and career but within the privacy and safety of their own homes.
Students with special needs present no difficulty for the Village Virtual team. Our curriculum specialists are happy to work with parents and any umbrella schools that serve them to customize learning paths for individual student success.
Within the Village Virtual support model, students and parents receive:
- 24/7 access to state-of-the-art online courses
- Weekly progress reports
- Access to Student Support Specialists during business hours Monday through Friday
- Certified, highly qualified teachers for every course
Students love Village Virtual courses because they can:
- Revisit activities and re-do quizzes
- Utilize the automatic pacing guide for time management
- Work ahead or catch up within the flexibility of their own schedules
- Receive just-in-time support from their teachers via texting, phone, email, or virtual meeting
- Call a Support Specialist any time they need assistance
Online Learning . . .
Flexibility for Busy Lives
"It was the best decision we made. Online learning has allowed my son to improve his weaknesses and master his strengths working at his own pace. He has been able to take music lessons and participate in extra curricular activities as well. He gets together with his friends on weekends so he hasn’t lost the social aspect of school. He has been able to flourish as a person and excel as a student without the anxieties or failures created by traditional school. The work is challenging at times but also rewarding. We love the way the work is presented and explained."
– Maria, Middle School Parent
Students may register and pay for courses at our website. Parents may also call to register and/or pay by phone. For more information: